2008-01-01

統領牛排館


Today, Jeff and I went to the "TongLing Steak House" to have a nice dinner.
Frankly speaking, we planned to try "Karuisawa" in the beginning.
But the waitress told we may have to wait for about one hour, there were too many customers waiting.
I was so hungry and I didn't like the feeling of waiting, so I gave up to give it a try.
We decided to find another good restaurant.
And also for some reasons, finally we went to the "TongLing Steak House". ^ ^


Cynthia's order: 玉米蔬菜湯, 田園沙拉, 烤半雞, 蛋糕



Jeff's order: 巧達海鮮, 水果沙拉, 牛排, 烤布蕾, 檸檬蘆薈汁


4 則留言:

H 提到...

Yeah I had a great time tonight.

"Karuisawa".... let's go there again next time and see how good it is.

For some reasons.... heh heh heh... What was that? :P

PS. You kinda resized the photos too much... They look like ants... XD

Cynthia 提到...

no...
I didn't resize the pictures. I guess that's because I put too many photos and those were too huge, so the google system resized the photos automatically to control the maximum capacity.

Don't worry.
I will try to mail you the photos one by one. > <~~

H 提到...

Yeah I hope so.
If i got the pics, I could post another blog entry too. :)

H 提到...

Although we didn't go anywhere to have the New Year Countdown, this is nearly as good as a real one. Heh heh heh... :D

 ╭☆╮★╭☆╮ ╭☆╮★╭☆╮
☆       ★       ☆
        │
   ╭‧☆‧╮∣╭‧☆‧╮
  ☆      ★     ☆
         ∣
         │
 ☆       ∣      ☆
         │
         ☆
         ▉
        ▉█
        ▉█
       ████
       ▏2008 ▏
       ◥██◤
       ████
       ████
       ◥██◤
       ████
       ████
       ◥██◤
       ████
       ████
       ◥██◤
       ████
       ████
       ████
       ████
101新年煙火秀
     2008年平安喜樂