2008-01-10

FACEBOOK

A friend strongly suggests me to join the FACEBOOK. It seems like a platform that makes one person to know more about his friends and his friends' friends, gathering lots of groups to become a huge one. I'm not sure, but just seems like that. The FACEBOOK's function is too far complicated for me to understabd what it really wants to express to users. One of my friend, Debra, who is working and traveling and having fun in Australia said FACEBOOK is very popular in Australia, most of her friends are communicating with each other through the FACEBOOK platform. I think I need to give it a hard try in order to catch up the world trend, isn't it?! But, who can tell me exactly how to make use of it?!

3 則留言:

H 提到...

I think that would be me?

Just add my invitations and recommendations of the ''special'' features. That's the basic and you'll have some fun in it.
(See how many features I got?)

:D

Cynthia 提到...

The FACEBOOK is really a time-consuming thing, you know, almost can be called as a time-killer machine.

Where is your invitations and recommendations? I need to find those functions on your facebook website or you will send them to me and I just need to add as my own? And what or where is the "specual" features?

Ask another question, what's the difference between "wall-to-wall message" and "Reply-to-Jeff's wall message"? I also saw someone's facebook has "SuperWall" and "Wall"....so many kinds of walls...

So complicated. But it's a good opportunity to train English reading ability.

H 提到...

Not so complex as you think.

Wall is like a board we communicate with. Other people could see(if private, use messages). Wall-to-wall is almost the same thing, only you can see our msgs at the same time.

I got SuperWall. It emphasizes pics and media thing.

Just try them. Not so hard anyway. See you on Facebook, baby. :D