2008-01-20

She's the Man


It is a sunny day and also a nice day.
I've got my hair done. YA~~~

During the hair design period, I was watching a movie played on the star movie channel, "She's the Man." It is a really interesting and funny movie. I laughed loudly several times. It's talking about a girl likes playing football very much. She wanted to prove she could play football as well as men could, so she just pretended as her twin brother to join the male football team. During this period, many interesting things happened, and she loved her roomate, Duke.......

This movie makes me laugh. And the most important, Duke is pretty handsome. ^ ^
Worhty to recommend!

2 則留言:

匿名 提到...

你把你的頭做了啥改變阿..
我要看照片..

byw. 我也喜歡she's the man..
很好笑又很忙碌的一部片..
事實上..
我喜歡這種不動腦筋..成本低廉的片 ~~

Cynthia 提到...

呵呵~~今天晚餐忘了跟妳合照一張
還是喜歡直直的頭髮..
人老了就喜歡裝清純 :P

我也喜歡看一些輕鬆、喜劇、悠閒的電影
這樣才能真的感覺舒服....
才不會看得頭昏眼花又霧煞煞...