2008-01-27

So frightened

While I was driving home tonight, a little white dog suddenly ran out from the middle of the road. I stopped the car immediately and a sharp and loud noise scared me at the same time. I was so frightened that I even couldn't finger out the noise came from the car or from the dog or from my mind. I saw the dog ran to the sidewalk askew, but I was not sure that's because it just ran too fast or hit by me? I was so frightened and so shocked, then I stopped my car to the road side right at the next intresection. I spend a long time making my mind and heartbeating back little to normal. But I am still such frightened and scared now. Hope the dog is ok. I think I should go to the temple to pray for blessings.

9 則留言:

H 提到...

figure out. figure.

You are thinking a lot of things. It's better think another way: nothing happened was really good.

匿名 提到...

that happened all the time when driving on the road.. dogs.. cats. childs...it's impossible to control them..but yes.. pay attention is the only way we can do.. that's why so many people got tired after driving @Taiwan... But thanks god. u r fine.. and the dog was fine.. then great !! Don't think too much....

Cynthia 提到...

Yeah...

When I was riding moto, I was hurrying all the time so I wanna drive to make the life more comfortable. When I was driving, I was getting more and more anxious and tired.

I am in Taiwan, that's the fact I can't change, so just pay more attention to the traffic.

H 提到...

''I wanna drive to make the life more comfortable.''

This one is really hard to interpret. ..

Cynthia 提到...

well...
how about the sentence hereunder to explain:

I wanted to drive a car instead of riding, so that I may feel more comfortable while I was drivimg during the rush hours everyday.

If you still cannot understand what I wanna deliver.......
Maybe I should go hit the wall??!!

H 提到...

Understandable, finally.

I don't mind watching a little human wall-crashing show here. :P

Cynthia 提到...

Thanks for your "don't mind", thank you...

H 提到...

So when can I see the show you got with ''the wall''? XD

Cynthia 提到...

Since you understood finally, then I don't have to perform the show...
><