2007-12-23

Watching TV all day long

I supposed to attend a sharing meeting held by the Carnegie Training Incorporation this afternoon two to four-thirty. But? But I overslpet. I had waked up in the morning about seven o'clock and then I watched the movie "Portege" (門徒) till ten o'clock. After watching the movie, I felt a little tired, so I decided to set up my alarm and go to take a short short nap. Unbelievably, I woke up suddenly with a big shock. "Wow, how come?! It's one-thirty now. What happened? It's impossible. How could I ......?" "Man proposes and god disposes." I realised the true meaning of this sentence again. Afterwards, I watched the series of "白袍之戀" on TV for three hours and then continuously watched the movie "The First Knight" for two hours. The First Knight is really a good movie. But why not a happy ending? I love movie with happy ending, the king and the queen should live together happily forever. ><~~ so sad Huh... I indulged myself in the movies and series all day long, over free and on the loose. Cynthia, get up steam!!

1 則留言:

H 提到...

What happened? It's really, definitely, obviously possible. You lazy bone! XD