2008-02-02

The Warlords


I heard this movie kind of a war, fighting, army type before I watched it. I don't like this kind of movies all the time, too bloody, too terrible, too negative. Sometimes I would be impacted or scared by the terrible images for a long period.

I still watched this movie tonight, since I'd like to see the handsome hero...... yeah, you know that..... the handsomest, youngest man. :P

Huh.... Men's heart with the desires of power, fame and wealth are the most horrible thing in the world. I am learning the lessons from the job field all the time from last company to this company. Trust none, only yourself. This movie emphasizes the truth again.

So dark a movie to me. Sigh...
I like happy, funny movies.

1 則留言:

H 提到...

Watching this "The Warlords" was totally wasting your time. This movie sucks.

Similar name of the movie, ''Lord of War'' casted by Nicholas Cage is way much better than "The Warlords".

Did you watch ''Lord of War'' before?