2007-11-01

女兒紅 港式飲茶

Tonight my younger aunt wanna treat my family dinner of 港式飲茶 in this new open restaurant "女兒紅" on the 文心 road. Althought I have a bad stomachache, I still say yes, I would leave my office and go to the restaurant as soon as possible, to my mom. Why? Because I love eatting 港式飲茶 so much and the outward appearance of this new open restaurant is so beautiful and attractive for me to give it a taste. Every dishes we ordered were very delicious, including 鳳爪, 蘿蔔糕, 水晶餃, 蝦球, 高麗菜, 花椰菜, 河粉, 腸粉, etc.. If I didn't have the terrible stomachache, I believe I would eat more and more and more and more. ^ ^ Next time, I will come to dine again when I am in a better healthy condition. By the way, there are only two defects, First, there is no cart service. I prefer a waiter pull a small cart full of food doning the table service and then I could take the dishes whatever I see on the cart, so real and so attractive. Second, this restaurant doesn't provide the business card. Doesn't it know I am a card collector! > < I had bad stomachache for this three afternoons. What happened to me? Tuesday afternon, I had stomachache but I still went to 麻布茶房 to dine with my colleagues. Umcomfortable during the dinner party and held till I arrived home. Yesterday afternoon, I had stomachache again. I thought working pressure and the whole day's meeting were the main reasons. So I tried to relax the pain by eating a lot of cookies and hot soups but in vain. This afternoon the same pain feeling came to me again. Huh.... I ate more cookies and drank than yesterday but got worst. And then I went for the treat and ate more food. Afterwards I felt worse and worse. I almost could not ride my motocycle home. Sigh!!! Poor my body...

7 則留言:

H 提到...

What do you mean by ''little anut''? :P

Oh, by the way, you gotta check your article after you've done it cuz I saw typos and wrong grammar.... kind of... a lot.

The most important of all... Take best care of yourself...

H 提到...

Maybe you should go see a GI doc (腸胃科醫生).

Cynthia 提到...

Teacher Jeff,

I revised the word to "younger aunt", is that right? I truly know my English really sucks, and that's why I type my diary in English.

H 提到...

Well, it will get better if you practice more in English. Practice makes it perfect. Looking forward to it. :)

H 提到...

OMG, I saw ''younger anut''.

anut?? @@

I guess it's aunt.
Using ''aunty'' is good too by the way.


Do you feel any better?

Cynthia 提到...

HAHA....

Thanks for your suggestion. That just approves my English sucks again. :P

ya...I feel better now. I think it was caused by the working pressure. I will try to take it easy on the work. ^ ^

Thank you~~~

H 提到...

Yeah no problem.

Don't eat food which is not good for your health as well. :)