2007-10-30

Taichung Jazz Music Festival

Last Friday night, Dr. Jeff, Beauty Shin and I went out to join the Taichung Jazz Music Festival.
Can't stop jamming. La La La *^_^*

After we went through a circle of the food shops stalled by lots of Taichung famous hotels and restaurants, we decided to look for a restaurant nearby with a seat and more attractive food as our dinner first.
To the people foodstuff is all-important. haha.....





We prefer this restaurant than another one since Antis seems more famous and been reported on magazines.
The picture of cheese chicken I've taken was so dark and unclear that I posted Dr. Jeff's picture of cheese pork instead. Anyway two dishes looked like the same for me. XP
The meal tasted just ok for me, but Jeff commented bad. mnn....
Afterwards, we went to the square to listen the Jazz and strolled around the creative markets one by one.
My dear two brilliant, talented, smart, beautiful and attractive colleagues, Jessie girl and Jasmine, held a creative hand-drawing tile shop there. Their painting work is so so so excellent. I wanna buy all of the drawing tiles if I do have enough money.
I envy their talent so much!
I wish I could be a talented girl and there is nothing that I cannot do one day.
Above is all my daydream. :P
Happy date.

4 則留言:

H 提到...

Why don't ya try to do the painting bricks yourself?

You could learn how to make them and do the painting. Guess you'll feel good.

H 提到...

Oh by the way. The food is really... dry and not attractive for me. It looks better than it's taste. (I wanna use ''it suxxs'' actually. But I'm being polite.)

Cynthia 提到...

My dear colleagues told me how difficult and time-wasting the drawing is, and that's why the tiles/bricks expensive.
So I prefer envying only than painting by myself. How lazy I am!!

H 提到...

Stop envying!

If you really like it, you should give it a shot.

I don't think it's that difficult but I admit it may take hours to finish the work.

Hey, just try it anyway.